Bison Leather Valet Tray
At the end of every day, empty your pockets into a Leather Valet Tray. Maybe it’s the height of luxury to spill your phone, coins, receipts and pocket knife into a catchall tray made from premium, full grain leather, but ask yourself: where does that stuff land now? A pile on the dresser? Your nightstand? Inside your shoe? We’ve seen it all, which is why we decided that a man needs a leather valet tray to keep the everyday carry (EDC) stuff together and ready for the next day. Click here to learn more about why you need a leather valet tray in your life.
We’re pretty sure the valet tray dump will become such a part of your routine, you’ll want to take it with you when you travel. We’ve got your back there, too. The snap corners open so you lay the tray flat and tuck it into any suitcase. You can thank us later.
Please note that we do not customize or monogram our Leather Valet Trays.
- Sturdy, firm, and well constructed
- Full grain bison leather
- Easily flattens by unsnapping the corners
- Sized for EDC items such as wallet, pocket knife, phone and keys
- Perfect for traveling and makes a great gift
- 100% handmade in Pennsylvania
Valet Tray Leather:
- Feel: Soft, slightly textured, luxurious
- Hand: Very firm and holds its shape
- Appearance: Subtle matte finish
- Use results: Minimal change in appearance after continued use
The Valet Tray Dimensions:
- Valet tray assembled: 6” x 6” x 1-1/4″
- Valet tray collapsed: 8-1/2” x 8-1/2”
Best Leather Goods Promise to you …
The Duvall Leatherwork team of crafters follows the highest standards of precision and quality. Furthermore, our leather goods shop is independent, locally-owned and operated, where, most important, we pride ourselves on craftsmanship and customer service.
We have only our reputation, and really great handcrafted leather goods. We defend both vigorously.
Above all, what we make ultimately looks, feels, and functions in ways that work no matter your aesthetic and lifestyle.
We will always …
- Handcraft our leather goods in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Source the finest leather from U.S. distributors
- Deliver products designed in-house by Master Craftsman Nick Duvall
- Triple inspect leather parts, stitching, hardware and finished goods
- 100% guarantee all parts, pieces and craftsmanship
- 200% guarantee this is the best, full grain leather valet tray you’ll ever buy, period
- Stand behind our work and repair any product we make, no matter how old it is
- Go out of our way to offer unsurpassed customer service
FREE U.S. SHIPPING … EVERY DAY
Duvall Leatherwork Leather Valet Tray Return Policy
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If your valet tray doesn’t knock your socks off, for any reason, you may return your leather goods for store credit or a refund within 30 days of the ship date.
Duvall Leatherwork return & exchange policy.